Advertise Your GraphicRiver Items to Millions!

Hey All,

My name is Sharon Milne and I’m the Design & Illustration Editor over on Envato Tuts+ and I’d like to invite you to get paid to create content and also help promote your items to a different audience.

Recently we’ve been experimenting with content types which help promote items and areas on Envato Market. Those include Resource Kits for Graphic Designers, Tips on Creating Wedding Invitations as well as many “top tip” articles.

We’ve also been trying out other methods which may appeal to those who create icon packs and add ons.

In this tutorial, the instructor shows you how to create one layer style… and if you’re interested, you can purchase all 15 of the set on Envato Market! You could apply this method to things such as brushes (PS or AI), to templates and to icon packs (think this is how you create 1-3 icons… if you’re interested you can buy the whole set here!).

What’s in it for you?

• You’d get paid $250 USD for your tutorial!
  • Directly advertise your portfolio and use the tutorial to promote the related item to over a million people who visit the Design & Illustration section each month!
  • If you’re a fan of badges, there’s even an Envato Tuts+ badge to collect for writing a tutorial!

This opportunity is available to anyone to apply for. It is under the condition that you follow our Instructors Guide (in terms of how we format our content and present it) as well as keeping to the high quality bar we set for all content.

So what do you need to do? Get in touch with me via this form and make sure the Topic is set to Design & Illustration.

1 Like

I would like to do this but for Aj, 3dOcean, Codecanyon or Themeforest

@sodasi_web

You can still use the form linked and change it to the relevant topic where you’d like to publish content. I hope that helps and good luck :slight_smile:

my item… [Removed: Self Promotion]

only Graphicriver. I mean photoshop?

Hey LEFS,

Apologies for the slow response, I’ve been on holiday leave for the past 2 weeks.

I specifically look after the Design and Illustration section - so it’s typically limited to items you’d see posted on GraphicRiver. However if you’ve got work which you think would appeal to a different audience, you’re free to pitch for the other sections on Envato Tuts+. Please keep in mind, I don’t look after those areas so I can’t tell you if it would be accepted or not.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

hi, this means there would be a reviewing for this as well?

Before any tutorial is commissioned, after filling in the form linked in the OP, I’ll be checking your portfolio - as with anyone who pitches to write content for us - to check for quality and see if there’s a need for the content with our audience. So in a way there is a level of reviewing.

Once the tutorial is commissioned, the tutorial would probably go back a few times to the writer to make changes - but this is mainly formatting. No one ever does a perfect tutorial first time - although if you’re the sort who likes a challenge there is one here :wink: Through the writing process, you will get a lot of assistance and pointers from me (if you’re writing for the DI section) as it’s in both of our best interests to publish amazing content :slight_smile:

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

http://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-make-your-photo-looks-like-a-frame-from-vhs-tape--cms-26562 showing off a new item promotion.

It’s a great angle… the item itself creates an animation but the tutorial shows you how to do the static version… of course if you want it all fancy and animated, you can buy the kit.

We’re still looking for more instructors… and are publishing several deconstruction based tutorials per month… which are resulting in sales to those Market sellers.

If you’re interested, please complete this form: https://envato.formstack.com/forms/create_a_tutorial

1 Like