About the style of music pack

Hi friends.

I’m a newcomer Japanese composer and I would like to sell music packs that are selling well in Japanese market even in AJ.

Does AJ accept music pack of variation by instrument composition rather than length (30/60/90 sec. etc) difference ?

An example is this;

(Google translate Japanese into a bit strange English…Do not mind.)

For Example, Video producers can use “full instruments version” for the climax part and “Piano & Strings version” for the narration part.

In this way, I think that video producers can cross-fade different variations of musical instruments, and they can easily make contrast to BGM.

Because the waiting queue is about 3 weeks, I do not want to upload a package that AJ will not accept. Help me!

Here are your options:

• upload into music category. Each item can contain up to 5 versions that are different edits of the original (instrumental versions of vocal songs, shorter edits etc.)

• upload to music packs. They contain different items, not different versions of the same item

• upload to music kits. A music kit consists of the building blocks of your track making it possible for the client to build their own version to some degree.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind reply!
Indeed, I was in trouble because my case is different from the condition of “music pack”.
But the “music” category matches, don’t you?
OK, now I understand where to upload, Thank you!

1 Like