a music I bought was deleted

Hi there,
I bought a music a while back to use for my YouTube videos, I had to move several times and I was dealing with many issues and my laptop needed to get fixed, long story short I needed to download the music again which I have a license to use but I can’t because it’s deleted.

will I get any store credit or anything? is there’s a way to be able to download it again or that’s it?
also I found a music pretty similar to it that I am interested in getting, it’s the same beat but slightly different and it has some annoying human voices, but I’m afraid it might get deleted for copy right or something, anyone knows what should I do?

Thanks

I understand how frustrating this can be. I’ve bought plenty of files myself and many of them are deleted.

However, the downloads page specifically says they can be removed at any time, and that you need to download and save it. For this reason it is a good idea to download the item and store it on a backup disk or a cloud storage service such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

Unfortunately once an author removes the item from sale, Envato no longer has the legal right to allow you to download it. They also generally will not consider a removed item as grounds for a refund, if you’ve downloaded it. You can find more on the refund policy here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

You can try contacting the author of the item to see if they’re willing to send it to you. Unless the item was removed for a copyright related reason – then they may be suspended and there will be no way to contact them.

How do you contact the author of a deleted item?

1. Find the item in your downloads:

2. Hover over the thumbnail and look for the author’s name in small text.

3. Search for their name here: https://audiojungle.net/category/all
If it says it found an author, click their name.

4. Scroll down to the contact form on the right side of their profile page.

4 Likes

1 Year Old Topick