9 Days review, is this a joke ?

Took a break from envato for this only reason, when the queue was 4 days or so… and now 9 days ? Are you serious ? Jesus… why are you doing this ? Do you think this helps authors grow ? No… After all these years you can’t bring the review time under 4 days ? You can’t expect to have 3 items per month do you ?? Then you get a nonsense copy-pasta reject that tells you the same damn thing… I’m really disappointed in this, shame…

1 Like

14 was mine

14 days?!? It’s insane!! There were so many awful changes to the site in the last 2 years that Envato became almost repulsive to me! :frowning:

2 Likes

14 days ? This seems envato doesn’t care anymore about graphicriver affiliate, reminds me of the days they had a “problem” with reviewers… which I guess they fired them all… to cut the costs for other affiliates that make them more _ like themeforest… because this doesn’t make any sense to me… 14 days for a project ? huh… forget about it… this really is frustrating to me as I’ve been here for quite a while, seeing this brakes my heart… time to move on I guess and forget all about this, though is sad, oh well… what can you do, right ? They never listen to actual feedback like this… I even bet there are no more moderators to check this concern out… GG well played!

2 Likes

Of course no one responds to this thread… everything is fine guys… everything is fine