45 days for withdrawal processing?

Hi, I am a new author and withdrawing money for the first time. I just submitted my first request for withdrawal. Today is Nov 4 and i see a message that reads that “withdrawal will be processed on Dec 15”. So I have to wait for almost 45 days to receive the money. Is there a way to expedite the withdrawal process? Secondly, Is there a way to withdraw directly to my bank account? Swift asks for $25 transaction fee. Paypal, I am sure, will deduct their own fees. By the way, method I chose for withdrawal is Paypal. Please advise!

Thanks

Happy to clear this up for you!

Envato is an Australian company, so everything is based in the AEST time zone.

• They calculate your earnings and withdrawals at the end of each month (23:59 AEST).
  • You must submit your withdrawal request before this. Otherwise, your withdrawal won’t be calculated until the end of next month.
  • Once calculated, your withdrawal enters the processing stage.
  • Envato sends all processing withdrawals on the 15th day of each month. If the 15th falls on a weekend, they wait until the next business day.
  • Here’s an official help article repeating everything I just said. :smiley:

There’s no way to expedite this process. Just make sure to request withdrawals before the end of each month. You can have it set to automatically withdraw all earnings each month, which is usually the safest option.

I see you’re in the United States. If your bank account is USD, then PayPal is your best choice. They offer free US bank transfers and only charge fees for currency conversion, which isn’t necessary for a US author.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Hailey,

Thanks for the detailed response. It clarifies things. Now I know the process, I will be careful to withdraw before the end of the month. Thanks indeed.

Regards,

Sam

1 Like