2min sound track with a strong inspirational climax

audiojungle

Hello all, Im looking for a soundtrack that starts very dark//slightly sinsister, that gradually transforms to inspirational mood and rises to an inspirational climax. It is for a short promo with some hard stats about high mortality rates through infectious diseases, with a positive spin/ vision for the future. Anyone got anything that fits the bill? Its for an urgent project so all replies very gratefully received Thanks

Hi… perhaps this will fit in your project?

Thanks Robert, its close, however I am looking for something with a much bigger climax at the end and the middle section more inspirational than epic… i you have anything ?

Hello! Check this one! https://audiojungle.net/item/epic-victory/15817892

Mmm… that’s a tough one… most of my inspirational and epic work dont start out dark/sinister because that is such a conflict in music normally (not saying it’s bad, but just not much sought after i think?)

Anyway this perhaps?

and this could be possible:

That’s about all i have that could fit the bill… if not, no worries and good luck Philip! I am sure there are tracks out there that will work.

Yes, thats true. its because it is a short promo with some hard stats about high mortality rates through infectious diseases, with a positive spin/ vision for the future. Thanks very much for your quick response. Regards Philip

Got it… it might be a idea to hussle things up with 2 seperate tracks if things don’t work out with one track.
Bit of cutting and pasting, and voila. :slight_smile:

Yes, thats what I will most likely do :smile:

1 Like

Hi! Maybe this?

Hi @philiphamilton try it!

Hi @philiphamilton. This is short of 2 min but perhaps it will help with start and mid points. It moves from somber to inspirational. Good luck with the project!

Hi, mate!!
Try this one of my songs:

It’s one of my example for you, but you can check all of my category here:

I hope it will help you!!
Have a nice day!!:slight_smile:

Hi Phllip,

I think of these one:

Thanks for listen.

BB

Welcome https://audiojungle.net/item/galaxy/2018831

This might fit the bill

Thanks

Here some tracks if you didnt find something

Hi! If you still loking for a music, try this one:

Hi @philiphamilton
If you still looking for the music check these two items. Mood transforming during all track.