2020 Envato Mid-Year Sale - Campaign FAQ

Hi,

I am not getting the banner for the sale in the header of my PC only getting the Elements banner: Envato Elements: Plugins, WordPress themes, web templates & more!

However, on my Laptop the sale banner comes up. Maybe you are using the same cookies from a previous sale or something. Hard refresh also do not work.

The same for me. If I open incognito mode - I can see banner. If I open normal way - no banner.

How can I filter subcategories from ecommerce categories in sale landing page.

Here, I want to show only OpenCart or Shopify item. How can i see it? Here, have not any option for that.

I think, Need to must add filter for that. So, Customer will find easily item which it looking for.

@BenLeong I am very sorry to hear this and truly hope everyone is safe and sound, now. You are a pillar to the community but I am sure Envato can afford that you spend some time to take care of your loved ones. Stay healthy.

1 Like

I assume that, after the promotion ends and the prices bump back to their original values, we are free to raise the price to a new amount. My item is originally $26 and is now selling at $15 but, after the promotion is over, I would like to raise it to $30, starting from July 2.

I wonder what the best way to convey this could be.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

yes, you are right. After the promotion ends, your item will automatically return to its original price at 2pm UTC on Wednesday 1st July
how much price you would like to set for your item depends on you and you have to do it manually.

Thanks for confirming this, @mgscoder. I was wondering what is the best way to convey the new price while the promotion is still on. Something in the line of: “Hurry up! After this promotion is over, the price is going to increase to $30”.

I wonder if this can sound confusing and, as such, against the guidelines of this promotion.

you can check:

1 Like

Thanks @mgscoder, I’ll check that. :slight_smile: