Your best sound effects, sets and fx kits (audiojungle promo chart).

Hello audioboys and audiogirls! :eyes:

I suggest a little interesting topic about your most creative sound effects.I think, what it’s very narrow profile direction, which also requires good promotion. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

I suggest to make a small FX chart, which help to promote your (in your opinion) the best your works on the audiojungle site. And maybe this topic can increase your sales, can find new good friends, or just inspire you to new creative sfx works.

Are you ready?! :hamster: Ok, let’s go! :checkered_flag:

Your username @ audiojungle:

1. Your best sound effects (in your opinion).
1.1. Audiojungle link.
1.2. Title of your item.
1.3. Short description.
1.4 The Price of your item.

2. Your best sound set or sound pack (in your opinion).
2.1. Audiojungle link.
2.2. Title of your item.
2.3. Short description.
2.4 The Price of your item.

3. Your best simple and innovative sound (in your opinion).
3.1. Audiojungle link.
3.2. Title of your item.
3.3. Short description.
3.4 The Price of your item.

4. Your best single sound from your super cool effect collection (in your opinion).
4.1. Audiojungle link.
4.2. Title of your item.
4.3. Short description.
4.4 The Price of your item.

I hope the site administration will treat with understanding the topic and will not close it, as this topic can be very useful for people who are looking for random effects, but do not know or can not find the best sound effects. :eyes:

This topic just help to find new and potentially new and interesting authors, which makes really cool super sound effects and sound kits. I as a buyer for example would be very happy to this topic. Please without music. Only the interesting effects and sound kits! :eyes: I think it will be interesting and certainly revive a the creators of the sounds.

1 Like