Yet another.. wait.. 30K sales! YAY

Don’t really like this new forum, but this is a huge milestone for a one-man-band and wanted to celebrate a bit! :tada:

4 years and a half passed, a lot changed. Envato changed and personally I also changed a lot!
But each one of you represented a new brick on my path.

So, just thanks. Envato became so “cold” in last 18 months, but want to say thanks to all of you as I did in the past.
You changed my life and I do my best to give you the best service possible every day.

Grazie mille (thanks so much),
Luca aka LCweb

3 Likes

Congrats LCweb! Hope your feelings about the market improve over time, and hope we all, the authors and the team, shall contribute to this.

Congratulations @LCweb. Huge Achievement. :slight_smile: :tada:

Congrats on the milestone! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Amazing! Congrats! :slight_smile:

WOW! Very cool! Congrats! :slight_smile::champagne:

Congratulations, that’s awesome! :slight_smile:

Congratulations Luca! :slight_smile:

One question, why you say that Envato became so “cold”?

Congratulations Luca! It’s always grand to hear someone who is celebrating an achievement! :beers: to many more celebrations in the future :smiley:

Congratulations :wink:

Is like a big corporation now, distant from authors. A lot of fees, duties. Lastly refunds dispute are on our shoulders and so on.

Back in time was a smaller place, where you had more room to create and share with others.
But I think is inevitable when you get so big and have such huge entities (like Avada, X and Visual Composer) to “care”.

Being a one-man-band is really hard these days.

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congrtz mate :tada:

Congrats LCweb! That’s quite an incredible and inspiring achievement! Way to go!

Also, thanks for sharing your feelings on how Envato has been changing over the years.

Congrats @LCweb . Awesome achievement ! Hope I’ll be there soon , in next 100 years :slight_smile: