Write & Share an AudioJungle Item Testimonial and Win a Share of 10 x $50 Envato Market Credits

My User Name : NamiNatasha
Item Name : Happy Ukulele Ad
Item Link : https://audiojungle.net/item/happy-ukulele-ad/7228358
Author : delgibbons

My Testmonial:
I’ll never forget that time when this track is really help me on my video corporate and keynote project. This track has 2 versions for ultimate flexibility. Beautiful track with ukulele, piano, glockenspiel, drums, bass guitar, flute and synth, this happy go lucky piece is perfect for advertising, commercials, presentations, TV Shows, films and podcasts.

###Our deadline is now over! Many thanks to everyone who entered!

We’ll declare the 10 x winners on Friday this week (US time). In the meantime, we’ll lock this thread. Come back at the end of the week to see who won! Good to luck!

###Congratulations to all our winners below!

As we only had 7 entries, we decided to split the $500 between everyone who entered so instead of $50, you’ve each won $71.42, yay! Please allow 2 weeks for your prize to be added to your Envato Market account Your contest-winning community badge has already been added! Thank you so much again for entering! :slight_smile:

Happy holidays! :snowman:

5 Likes

Congratulations to all winners. Thank you so much @scottwills for my new shiny badge… :wink:
Once again thank you so much Envato!

1 Like

Congrats guys !!!
@ArtSignProductions
@LaurenWong
@tlgames
@NamiNatasha
@KipaLoops
@ILNUR_RU
@wendyjw

Happy holidays! :snowman:

3 Likes