WPNode free webhosting review

Hello friends,

Is any one using WPNode web hosting service to host your website?

I would like to know your feedback.

We are using WPNode’s free WordPress hosting and it works great.

MAG4WP said

That’s great. How is their backend?

ITPassionates said
MAG4WP said

That’s great. How is their backend?

Read their FAQs.

What kind of control panel do you provide?
Forget the troublesome hosting control panel. We do everything for you. Just log in to your WordPress and start your blogging! It is incredibly easy to use and ready to be up and running out of the box. You have full usage of your WordPress back-end without permissions-based restrictions.

Their back-end is WordPress back-end :slight_smile:

hmmm interesting free cookies :smiley:

webdesignerart said

hmmm interesting free cookies :smiley:

I think it’s attractive for theme authors to set up demo sites.

And there support is also great, nice sharing.

Thanks for letting me know.

WP Node is only free for a couple of days. They will ask you to upgrade.

If you don’t want to spend much money I’d rather choose a WordPress Hosting like Mywoho.com or some other cheap wp hosting.

plose2009bx said

WP Node is only free for a couple of days. They will ask you to upgrade.

If you don’t want to spend much money I’d rather choose a WordPress Hosting like Mywoho.com or some other cheap wp hosting.

How are you so sure about it?

plose2009bx says WP Node is only free for a couple of days. They will ask you to upgrade. If you don’t want to spend much money I’d rather choose a WordPress Hosting like Mywoho.com or some other cheap wp hosting.

Our site www.mag4wp.com are using WPNode over 60 days, they never charge us. It seems that you are making self promotion.

MAG4WP said
plose2009bx says WP Node is only free for a couple of days. They will ask you to upgrade. If you don’t want to spend much money I’d rather choose a WordPress Hosting like Mywoho.com or some other cheap wp hosting.

Our site www.mag4wp.com are using WPNode over 60 days, they never charge us. It seems that you are making self promotion.

Thanks for the confirmation.