WPBakery Visual Composer problem with Bridge theme

Hi, I’m working on a WP site that I did not create, so it is quite complicate to figure out it was created… anyway, it use the Envato Bridge theme and the WPBakery Visual Composer plugin that doesn’t work anymore !? I still have the Visual Composer window on my page and I can still create a new element but when I save my page, nothing happens, the new element does not appear. And when I go back to my page, what I had created is no longer there ! Any ideas ?
Thank you for your help.
Florence

Hi

may be you are using old version theme and/or WPBakery Visual Composer plugin. I think if you update the latest version your issues will be solved.

Otherwise the best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Item Author. How to Contact Author and let them know. Author will be very happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer. I guess that for the theme version it would be indicated in the WP dashboard ? Because it is not the case. However it is indicated for WPBakery… so I’ll buy the upagrade.
Kind regard,
Florence

yes, you will find the version information from WP dashboard (wp-admin) Appearance => Themes and from Plugins.
If you already purchased then you don’t need to buy again just download the latest version from your Download page. Please in case of theme update you should to take care of your customization work.

Thanks

Yes, thank you. It seems that it is the WPVisualComposer that needs upgrade !

1 Like