WP free plugin addons license system

Hello,
I want to create a multiple small addons for 1 big free plugin. Similar to wpDiscuz + addons. All addons I want to sell via CodeCanyon. Thus each addon needs its license based on Envato purchase code. Please, clarify:

1. Is it required to generate my own license number for each addon copy based on Envato purchase? Or I can just use an [Envato login + purchase number + domain]?
  2. How such verification must work? [Client -> My server -> Envato check] or just [Client -> Envato check]?
  3. Which license system you can recommend for this purpose? Does Envato offer its own license management system for WP plugins? Or its better to make my own license system?
  4. Which support systems for WP (besides paid annually “Ticksy”) can work with Envato purchase confirmation and have a good functionality?
    Any other recommendations?
  1. Which support systems for WP (besides paid annually “Ticksy”) can work with Envato purchase confirmation and have a good functionality?
    Any other recommendations?

Owner @loshMiS

I ask for a “on-premise” support systems, which can be launched on my own hosting WP site and have integrated possibility to work with Envato purchases-licenses.

You was not clear enough. This plugin can be used for that - https://codecanyon.net/item/smart-bbpress-nverify/6370189

You will need WP + bbPress to use that plugin.

bbPress itself with storing all forum messages at wp_posts garbage and overall poor bbPress functional possibilities as lack of threads status new/process/resolved, likes, attachments, code, WYSIWYG, etc - are really outdated.

In terms of question #4 - does anyone know any highly-functional replacement of Ticksy or Support-hub.io but hosted on a own WP site?