WordPress Theme Promotion

Hello, does anyone know some sites that are reviewing WordPress themes? Also, can anyone recommend me some places where we can promote our theme? Thanks in advance.

You can promote your theme on social media platforms. Pinterest is one of the best. Even you can promote them through paid advertisements like facebook ads, google ad words, bing ads etc.

I wouldn’t recommend Google AdWords, if you don’t have a huge advertising budget for at least a year ahead.

Thank you for your suggestion. What do you think would be the best solution?

Thank you for your suggestions.

I can add your theme into Collection of my Website >> https://www.webfulcreations.com/item/

I am just starting collections. What you need to do provide me 300 Words of your Theme description nicely written. And the link of your item.

My website have a lot of traffic on my blog and many keywords related to WordPress do rank through my site as well. Thanks. other options like colorlib.com etc they charge a lot. Its just suggestion if you want to execute send me requested details here >>

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I’ve sent you a private message on your ThemeForest Account.

Regards,
Madalin - WebiconThemes

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, we’ve just applied for this month.

Regards,
Madalin - WebiconThemes