Join the Free Banner Ad Campaign on WPSelected!

Hi all, this is Kerem from Burnhambox :sunglasses:

As you may already know, we’ve been running the WPSelected project for 8 months now, a platform where we pick the best WordPress themes from ThemeForest every month.

Last week we started to work on implementing some sponsored content to WPSelected. Firstly, we created a space under the category selection field on “Themes” section:

(If you visit http://www.wpselected.com/wordpress-themes/ , you can see how a real banner ad looks like.)

What I want to offer you today, is adding your banner ad on “Themes” section, FOR FREE. If you’re interested, please post your ad & item link right here in this forum topic. A few things you may want to know:

• It doesn’t matter if your theme has been selected on WPSelected or not. The banner spaces are open to all themes.
  • The available categories are: Portfolio, Multipurpose, Corporate and Other. Your theme must be suitable for these categories.
  • We’ll choose 1 theme for each category.
  • You can send your banner and item link until 3rd of August.
  • You can send more than 1 banner and item link.
  • Banner ad dimensions: 240x240 px (jpg or png)
  • Your banner will be displayed between 6th of August - 2nd of September.

We’ll be monitoring how many times your banners get viewed & clicked during the campaign. At the end of the campaign, we’ll share these informations with the authors.

Some additional words:

WPSelected doesn’t get thousands of visitors for now, but I can say that all of the visitors are HIGHLY targeted. Most of them know about ThemeForest, bought at least 1 item in the past or familiar to WordPress related things. Every Monday-Tuesday (can vary because of the time zone differences) visitor number increases, and we get the highest number in the first week of each month, when we update the winners. I have really no idea about how many times the visitors will click your ad. Maybe 10, maybe 50… But hopefully we’ll reach much more people soon, when our plans go alive, along the time.

Will be waiting for your posts excitedly!

Cheers :balloon:

Check ours :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for joining in!

We will apply with this banner:

banner-wpselected

P.S: Size is 480x480 because the image is retina.

Thanks!

1 Like

Great to see that Kalium is here! :tada::confetti_ball:

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

An update: You can send your banners at 240x240 px or 480x480 px if you wish. (jpg or png)

@thembay I just moved your post over here.

@thembay Thanks for participating :slight_smile: Could you please send 240x240 or 480x480 banners too? (jpg or png)

Does this picture meet the standard?

Yeah, it’ll work, thank you :slight_smile: