Wordpress theme for graphic designer

Im a beginner at wordpress and searching for a wordpress theme where i can show some of my work, get in touch with clients, show my services and a “about me” site i need.
Which would be the perfect theme for me?

kind regards

1 Like

you can check these theme hope you will find the best one for you:

3 Likes

http://themes.framework-y.com/elon/graphics-service/

3 Likes

Thank u both very much. This helps a lot.

2 Likes

Sir, I want to buy Structure Wordpress theme,
I Have a query regarding Structure theme. How much validity from purchase date? In this theme, how much wordpress website i can create ?

Hi @Helixenergy

each theme license will work for individual website/domain. So, if you want to use the theme for multiple domain then you have to buy license for each domian. Validity of the product license is lifetime of the theme. Also when you will purchased you will get 6 month support from the Author (a very few can be non-exist support).

Thanks

Hi mgscoder

Please some discuss my item please send your skype ID

Thanks
4Techbd

1 Like

One of the most modern looking and altogether beautiful themes we have seen is Brooklyn. It is available inside the Envato Marketplace. It is highly customisable and really does give you a great way to feature your work.

It is always a bit of a choice as to whether you go for a theme that tries to do everything you want, or if you concentrate on the look you want and add functionality as you need it from additional plugins. Brooklyn is customisable enough that it manages most things very well. Adding plugins is usually a simple process. Occasionally there are some conflicts but they are usually well known enough so that a fix is easy to find. I hope this helps you.

Take a look at it and see what you think.