Wordpress Kit Templates won't import

Apologies if this is a broken record.

It’s been stuck on 12% for a long time. I’ve refreshed, tried others etc. Same thing - just won’t import into Elementor.

Everything is up to date, plugins installed correctly etc - even have the correct elementor “hello” theme in case it was that.

Any suggestions?
Literally zero kit templates are importing into elementor! :joy:

Any help will be most appreciated!

Same is true for me, but only related to a single page contained in the kit. In my case, the “About” page of the “raung kit” won’t import. Stuck at 0% and does not move a bit.

Any ideas / help how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Paul

ANSWER

You need more RAM allocated to your wordpress. 512MB and upwards.

Same issue here, and I have the mem limit set to 512M
Nothing goes past 56%

Also had this issue, ended up giving up. I thought it was a memory issue so increased the memory. That didn’t work, so thought it was a Mod_Security issue. That wasn’t it either.

Did anyone managed to fix this issue? my template kit only imports the “Header” template. Every other template starts “loading” and stops abruptly withouth any result.

Hello, I am having the same issue as well. The import is stuck on 0%. I have tried it on multiple websites now and all meet minimum system requirements. Strange no one from Envato is offering a solution

Hi everyone,

Please email extensions@envato.com if you are having technical issues importing Template Kits.

In most cases, the issue is your server resource. Our guide with basic troubleshooting is found here:

Has anyone found the solution for this. I’m starting to believe this is a server issue rather than the plugin itself. I have 2 wordpress sites, each with a different host and in one of them it works perfectly but the other one it just gets stuck when importing, regardless of which template I try to import.

All server resources look good (all green) so not sure what else is going on. Any ideas?

Hello!

503/500 errors are server issues. If you are sure the error you are receiving is a 500 error (you have to read the debug details ), it is resource related somewhere and could be caused by your theme or other plugins, so I recommend trying the troubleshooting in the above document link to make sure it is not your theme or other plugins.
If you need further help, please email us at the address on the error message.

I would really love to know what’s going on.

I have the same issue and I’ve changed so many settings and increased the limits, yet still the same thing.

The one thing I did notice is that when I go to the Elementor System Info, it shows that the Envato Elements plugin isn’t compatible with Elementor or Elementor Pro.

What’s that about?

I should also note that I’ve reached out to Envato a couple times now and either they got the problem wrong or they haven’t replied at all (at least not yet).

This has put me a week behind on a “quick” project!

Hello,

The Elementor compatibility notice is looking for a version number in the plugin header. Our plugin is not an Elementor Addon so we do not update that header version for it to detect correctly. I can confirm the plugin is 100% compatible with Elementor currently and that kits do import without issue.

Our kits provide you with a handful of json files which contain the design instructions for the builder. It also will try to connect to the kit demo server to fetch the image assets.

If your server is blocking that fetch request or the file upload to the media library, you will see a 500 or 503 error. This is very common on Litespeed servers which have aggressive caching and low timeouts, for example, so that is one thing to check. Your host is the final step for resolving any further issues or checking things you don’t have access to such as IP lists or NGINX timeout. They should be able to run a test while attempting to import a template to see where and why it is failing.

If you need technical help with importing kits using the Envato plugins, be sure you are contacting extensions@envato.com. We reply within 8 business hours M-F.

I had also this problem and the troubeling plugin is “ElementsKit Lite” (ver 2.5.4). If it is deactivated everything works fine, but activated the import process stucks. I hope that could help.

1 Like