Wordpress frontend post publish/draft/delete function plugin

A lot of people are searching for this kind of thing and currently doing hardcode modifications.

Plugin would add “publish” “unpublish” “delete” “delete permanently” text links to the posts on the frontend, next to “edit” link.

user, with sufficient writes can publish drafts, unpublish or delete posts directly from frontend

Hi, I am not sure what are you looking for, I think my item meet your requirements :slight_smile: http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-frontend-form-multipurpose-posting-form/5103469

Hi, your item has nothing to do what I am looking for, please read description more carefully to avoid spam :slight_smile:

A plugin which just added those few extra options you require would be a very small amount of code (just a filter I think) so unlikely to get accepted on this marketplace. Honestly though, if you are desperate for something like that it would only take you a few hours to learn how to do it yourself :slight_smile:

I’ll create a free one for this on weekend. I’ll post the link once available. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Mammothology said

A plugin which just added those few extra options you require would be a very small amount of code (just a filter I think) so unlikely to get accepted on this marketplace. Honestly though, if you are desperate for something like that it would only take you a few hours to learn how to do it yourself :slight_smile:

It is easily done by just hardcode snippets, but plugin mode would be nice to simply disable/enable