Wordpress Fatal Error: on line 563

Hello,

I have a problem with my Page:

Fatal error: ‘continue’ not in the ‘loop’ or ‘switch’ context in /homepages/31/d28244587/htdocs/.Rondo/wp-content/plugins/cherry-plugin/includes/widgets/widgets-manager.php on line 563

Someone can help me?
Thanks

Hey There,

The issue is with that widget, please consider to disable it and it will fix your issue

Hey thanks,

but i cant login as a Admin on the wp-admin Site to disable the Plugin. Same Error!
Is there another possibility to disable the plugin?

you need to do it via ftp, go to wp-content/plugins and rename cherry-plugin to cherry-plugin2

Thanks it works :slight_smile:

Is this the same for my case?
Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /homepages/45/d650988397/htdocs/clickandbuilds/EuropeanBeautyHouse/wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/wp/tinymce.php on line 13

Show us line 13 of that file.

excuse me, but I do not know how. we made our site ourselves by buying your product almost everything was ready

Hi @Aleks-bg! Sorry for the confusion - this is a public community forum; we are users just like you.

Since Envato is a marketplace for authors to sell their own items, you’ll want to contact the author of the item you purchased for support. See this help article for instructions on how to get in touch with them:

Thanks!

I’m really sorry, I really did not know! thank you I will contact them.

Well okay no problem! Nice that you know now how to contact the author about your problem :blush: