Why my android app has been rejected by envato

Above are screenshots of my app that is rejected from Envato can anybody help.

On my app Envato has commented
I will need you to significantly improve the UI of the application. It looks too barebones right now. I’m not asking for utter sophistication, just acceptable levels of refinement. If this were a class or a snippet, I wouldn’t mind if it had a bad looking demo but since this is a complete system I have to take every facet of it into account.

Hello there,

Your app idea is great! :slight_smile:
You are close to get your app accepted. As Envato commented, you should try and improve a little bit the UI of the app. For example you could find a good font, or some icons for the signs that fits with one another. You can also try and put a cool background effect or animations.

If you put a little more creativity I don’t see why they wouldn’t accepted.
Good luck with your app!

It is written there if it were a class or snippet there won’t be any problem do you think I should change the category from full application to something like misllenious. Pls tell

There is also a rejection that means I can’t resubmit it again so what should I do.

If you come up with some new features and style I don’t see why they would not accept your app. I think it would be better to just work for a better version for this rather than changing category.

Good luck! :slight_smile: