My first app Get rejected

Hello I upload my First app and get rejected by codecanyone please can you help me ?

Unfortunately your submission Running Endless Run With AdMob Ads isn’t ready for CodeCanyon and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review team also provided these comments:

This item has a great idea behind it but I’m afraid this functionality’s niche has been sufficiently filled by a number of other great items here on CodeCanyon and elsewhere on the web and I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this feature: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique features that differentiate it from what ís already available.

hi, according to what they told u , in already a rather personified message by the way , your item is not unique enough for them … u will need to work on this and try to bring something more inventive so that u can get approved , sorry for you … do not lose courage and keep working hard :wink:

Okey Thank You :smiley: