Where I can find the purchase code of downloaded item?

Can’t find the purchase code - it is not listed on my downloads page (see attached print screen)
I need it to complain about a web template I have downloaded

Envato Elements does not issue purchase codes when you download an item, instead, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use once you register the item for a project. The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends). You’ll need to ignore any prompts about entering a purchase code.

Perfect, then what should I do with this?

this is for Envato Market Buyer. You’ll need to ignore any prompts about entering a purchase code.

I hope it will work for me. Thanks.

1 Like

In regards to not getting a purchase code - I have a support issue for a theme that I bought via the Elements account. The developer wants me to show a purchase code to open a trouble ticket. How can I do that if I do not get a purchase code for the theme that I bought?

Due to the nature of Elements, support is not included with items downloaded via its platform. This is one of the key differences from Envato Market (such as ThemeForest) where each license comes with six months of free support (if the item is supported).

1 Like