Where do you get your "demo" images?

i wonder where do you get those stock images i can see on templates here on theme forest, some are really nice. are they free?

i wonder where do you get those stock images i can see on templates here on theme forest, some are really nice. are they free?

If you click “My Account” and find the “Asset Library” link on the right sidebar you’ll see some great stock material that you can use for demo themes/templates.

You can have a look to this thread, you’ll find some good links :slight_smile:

If you click "My Account" and find the "Asset Library" link on the right sidebar you'll see some great stock material that you can use for demo themes/templates.

i know about that, used them b4, but now i cant find it my My Account > Asset Library tho, cant find that link

If you click "My Account" and find the "Asset Library" link on the right sidebar you'll see some great stock material that you can use for demo themes/templates.

i know about that, used them b4, but now i cant find it my My Account > Asset Library tho, cant find that link

Have you opted in to being a ThemeForest author yet? I don’t think you can see the assets link unless you set up your account to be an author.

Here is the Asset library page. :slight_smile:

I get my images from Creattica.com. If you’re gonna use images from there, just make sure you don’t include them in the actual download and give credit to whomever it belongs.

You can also type (on any image/stock footage site) hdri image gpl for instance. On flickr you can also search only images with a common license.