What license for live shows and highlight video use?


I’ve had an email from a potential buyer who want’s to use one of my tracks as entrance music in a live show and also for highlight reels from the show.

Any idea which license I should recommend them to buy?


If it’s on TV, they have to buy broadcast licenses according to audience size (1 million, 10 million, unlimited).

If the show is live on stage and not going to be broadcasted on TV, it could be the Music Standard License what you’re looking for, but I’m not sure about it. Many times, this subject couldn’t solved properly in the forum. I suggest you to consult your P.R.O.

Here is some information about this topic.