What is the best type of license to purchase for a php code? Regular or Extended

I’m torn between a regular license or regular license.

Hi @juliusyawson,

Welcome! to Envato Forum.

You use a plugin in the free section of a website, but also in a section of the website which is only available for paying members. You will need Extended License.

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Do I need a Regular License or an Extended License?