What happened for review in graphicriver?

Hi to all:

I already upload my first flyer on graphicriver and I wait more 9 days not come email for approved or hard rejected but I see time review graphicriver https://quality.market.envato.com/graphicriver say 9 days but don’t come email if approved or hard rejected, please help me thanks.Untitled-1

Hello @themesniper28

The time mentioned in the link you’ve sent is just indicative based on the last 7 days, not a fixed, guaranteed period.

Please be patient, your item will be reviewed as soon as the reviewers can. There are probably a lot of submissions, Graphic River is a highly competitive market.

1 Like

Okay thank you for your reply @MrsEnabled

I respect to the authors and i know there is so many submissions, but not to worry i will wait.

Thanks

1 Like

hi, this is a community or a competitive market? i guess that this is a matter of point of view, i have never considered this place as a competition one, personally

@themesniper28
hi, i understand that the waiting may look long but, indeed, needless to rush as of now anyways. sales are not good and we are still stuck in the c19 situation , wchich basically means that there is low potential to sell and rather low exposure to new items anyways

Thank you for your time and comment! :slight_smile: @n2n44

1 Like

Hi to all:

I already upload my first flyer on graphicriver and I wait more 11 days not come email for approved or hard rejected but I see time review graphicriver Envato Marketplace Review Times say 11 days but don’t come email if approved or hard rejected, help me thanks.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 11.35.42 AM

Those estimate times are not guaranteed and don’t include weekends - unfortunately there is not much choice but to wait

it also happened to me, it’s been 17 days and I’m still being reviewed. I think there could be improvement. so we just have to be patient while uploading again or we can contact the help center.