what are typography issues and documentation ?

Hi
My HTML template has been rejected today and i dont know really why
I ask in forum and friends guided me that your Typography and your alignment had problems .
Is there anyone to show me these problems by screenshots ?
And other question is about documentation . I read that Lack of documents is one reason for rejection .
Can you please help me that what is documentation ? because i dont have documentation for my template
thanks alot

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

if you showing your demo here many one can give you feedback about your item

Thanks

1 Like

Hi friend
thanks alot for responding so fast
Can you please help me that what is documentation ? i dnt understand it means
please look at the picture … Documentation is this ? folders of my template ?
doccccccc

That is not documentation at screenshot that is your file folder & file structure.

You can try with this! this is a documentation

Thanks

Thanks alot dear
lack of documentation is one reasen for rejecting … Is it right ?

they replied to you view mail why rejected

They didnt say me any reason for rejection because my template has been hard rejected … please guide me that had you documentation for your all HTML themes ?

Typically they won’t even review the actual file if the submission is incomplete e.g. no documentation

Thanks for responding
Can you please show me a sample of documentation ? I dont know really what it is

Although we have seen items rejected for not using html to create these so it’s the best option

It needs to be unique to your item so sharing other peoples one is not a good idea

1 Like

Hi,

They must send you a mail like this = http://prntscr.com/lply2c

This is the reason:
unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

THanks

1 Like

Hi again
can you please guide me that what the meaning of columns ? I dont understand what it is
columnsss

Hi, this mean how many columns your template support as like in bootstrap 4+

1 Like

Thanks Dear
What’s the meaning of Columns N/A ?

Its mean getbootstrap column or your template column that you made custom yourself.

1 Like

It mean your template column not applicable.

1 Like