We’ve reached $1 billion in community earnings!

Amazing! :clap::clap::clap:
Congratulations! :tada::confetti_ball::boom::grinning:

1 Like

An amazing achievement!

P.S. I just wake up and almost get a heart attack when I saw this badge :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For once in my life, I felt like a billionaire!

As i always like to say, it’s awesome to be the part of something extraoridinary.

Cheers Envato!

18 Likes

Thank you Envato. Is powerfull community,
Congratulations to all of us :smile:

1 Like

Great! Congratulations, Envato!!! :partying_face: :+1: :+1: :+1:
:earth_americas: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Congratulations & happy to be a part of this.

1 Like

I remember the flash days :slight_smile: look at us now :open_mouth:

@Hichame , please put some heart in this as well, I know is a business but it is a special one, the reason we got so far it is because of passionate contributors like me and many others who have dedicated their entire career to being part of the Envato marketplace.

Please focus on the marketplaces as well, in the past 2-3 years, you guys focused on Elements cannibalizing the marketplace, is time to give us something back, personally, I feel forgotten…

Thank you and God bless!

10 Likes

congratulations everyone :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Hey :wave: ! Congratulations Envato on the 1 Billion milestone ! With your help, I managed to create my own business and work from home (for 4 years now) and spend a lot more time with my family - this is the most important part for me, since my daughter was born. Also, thank you for featuring me in this video! Thank you for how you changed my life! :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Amazing achievement, :raised_hands: and unique new badge :smiley: now on to the next billion :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Congratulations Envato! I’m a new author with only one item, envato gave this badge to me! :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

1 billion is a very huge number and that’s an amazing milestone for the community. Congrats to all of us, hope we reach 2 billion in the next year as the 1 billion became a small thing for the Envato community. :ok_hand:

This is exactly what happened to me when the badge pops up on the screen. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you Envato! Congratulations! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Envato! :hugs: You have made my dreams come true and changed my life! Could have never done it without you! Congratulations to us all! :tada: :star2:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Congratulations :envato: :tada:

1 Like

Billions of Congratulations to Envato! You change my life and I am happy to be a part of you.

Love You Envato,
CEO, AffiliateProSaaS

1 Like

Thank you Envato :envato: and Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

congratulations

2 Likes

This is amazing! And 1B thanks for the new badget! It’s crazy!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I’m happy to be a part of the upcoming journey as a contributor. It sounds like a thrilling future! Alike many of your featured authors in the video I have been able to spend more time with my three kids and pay the loan of our house while working from home. Doing stock for quite some time I also am really happy that finally there is a partner that not only takes in a huge share of the sales but actively improves the platform and sustains a staff team of great people that is closely in touch with us contributors. It feels just so right and for me, every cent shared with Envato on a sale is an investment in a great symbiosis. I hope it will all develop in an even greater way for all of us in the future.

2 Likes