WaveToys goes level 4 + 2 years on Envato!

I crossed the 5000$ mark, so that means I’m level 4 now! Level 4 badge hasn’t appeared yet, but what the heck, I’m gonna start to celebrate now!
Next week it will be 2 years since I started on AudioJungle, but the first year was a mess and I have deleted most of my old tracks, so I’m counting only 1 real year! :smiley:

I’m also happy to report that this is the best month on AJ so far, sales are increased by 300% past two weeks. I only work part time job from this month and AJ has become much more important to me, so I started to work everyday in studio like a maniac, and I see great results already! :slight_smile:

I’ve made a lot friends here, and I would like to say special thanks to @SnailMusic for all the great advices that they share, it’s been very useful. I learned a lot from your experience and I’m progressing faster now thanks to that!

Also, thanks to @KickTracks for awesome and original music he is creating, it really is a great inspiration for my work here lately. When I heard your portfolio I realised I don’t have to make copy-paste corporate tracks to have good sales here. I’m exploring new genres that could work for AJ and it’s much more fun to record music now.

Thanks @RainyAudio for being a good neighbour and chating about this marketplace with me! :smiley:

Wish you all good luck, cheers! :beer:

6 Likes

Very very happy for you Dino!! Amazing work and great milestone! :smiley:

Thank you very much, we have learned very interesting things thanks to you too! Let’s continue to the next level!!! :tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I’m happy for you, mate! Keep it up! :airplane: :raised_hands:

It’s very cool to know that I inspired someone. This is probably one of the main reasons why people are engaged in music)
and the coolest thing is that it inspires me too! )

Thank you, Dino !

1 Like

Congratulations my friend, you deserve this, you’re on the right path! :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about the badge, it will show up soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good to here about your success here. Congratulations on the milestone! Welcome to Level 4 :trophy:

1 Like