Want to write for the Community Blog?

Hey everybody!

Im Dom the editor of the Community Blog (community.envato.com), and I’m looking for new articles by you!

So, if you have a story idea, a lesson, an opinion, something that the community is going to find interesting, engaging, and entertaining, then please shoot through an idea in this thread.

If you’re not confident in your writing but have a great idea, I’ll help you in whatever way I can.

The main aim for community.envato.com is to give a voice to the community, and make your names, personalities and ideas known to other Authors and customers.

So, post your ideas below and I look forward to hearing from you!

10 Likes

Hi @DomHennequin, nice to meet you!

This sounds like an exciting opportunity. I’ve been blogging for quite a while now on my personal blog (example) and a bit on my company website (Amigo Productions), so I’d be glad to contribute to our amazing community :smiley:

As for post ideas, I’d be able to write about content marketing, advertising, branding, After Effects, Google and several other topics. Feel free to reach out via my profile if you’d like to discuss specific details :blush:

-Daniel

1 Like

Hi @DomHennequin,

Tony from WooRockets.com is here. We really would like to contribute valuable information from WooCommerce to our community blog.

In the past, we wrote some articles at http://woorockets.com/blog

Me personally, I’ve participated in WordPress Singapore November meetup with topic about “WooCommerce ecosystem”, you can watch the video at here http://engineers.sg/v/415

Cheers,
Tony

1 Like

@DomHennequin

Hi,
this is the first time writing in this forum. It seems this is a great platform. I can write about articles related to my country(Sri Lanka), Law, Tourism and literally anything after researching.

Since I am new. can you guide me on how to submit content and get paid for content(if I get paid for content).

Thank you in advance.

Hi @akshika47. That’s great to meet you. If you’d like to shoot me an email at dom.hennequin@envato.com, I’d be happy to discuss all this further with you :slight_smile:

Hey All,

This is PPTEEZ the design studio. We design corporate presentations and marketing communications.
Apart from this, we also have the expertise in web, creative writing and UX. I feel if this division can also be added to your list of services, that would be a great idea. People can buy presentation slides and stationary which is customizable.

thanks,
PPTEEZ

@charlie4282 thank you for the reply… so how do i post my designs and contribute

Click ‘Start selling’ in the nav at the top of www.graphicriver.net and follow instructions.

Check this https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821740-GraphicRiver-General-File-Preparation-Guidelines

and https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207360933-PowerPoint-and-Keynote-Presentation-Template-Submission-Requirements

Dom,

I have found a simple way to build beautiful Websites using Envato HTML5 templates and enable simple devs like me to take advantage of all the talent that is unleashed on Envato. All you need is some basic JavaScript knowledge.

I’d be happy to share that knowledge on the forum. I wrote a post on my blog about it (got 40k views so far),

In the last month, I bought several Envato templates (the best IMHO on the market) and helped friends and family rebuilt their web site.

Cheers,

JJ-

1 Like

Hello Dom, how are you. we are iwthemes and we’re elite authors from themeforest. Recently we were thinking about a nice idea engaging, and entertaining as you’re say. we have a story about our process as authors from themeforest, we are colombian people and we are interested to help you with an idea. Send you my proposal as a post or a message internal??(we haven’t seen your post, is it very late?)
thank you so much :yum:

Hey @iwthemes,

Great to hear from you!

Send your proposal to dom.hennequin@envato.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Dom

Hello dom, how are you?
we wrote you to you dom.hennequin@envato.com. we’re waiting your reply. Best Regards

Hi Dom! I think I have a good idea for an article :smile:

Is the opportunity still open to write for the community?

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to write a choose your own adventure book. Fighting Fantasy style though, not actual ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’… they were a bit rubbish.

1 Like

Hey AurusAudio! We’re always looking for articles from the community. Send me a pitch to dom.hennequin@envato.com :blush:

Thanks for the great article :smiley: I found it very useful

Hey @DomHennequin sent you an email!
Thanks

Hello @DomHennequin sent you a mail!!

Hey @DomHennequin,

Do you know that our videohive project Real Love Story by Wayman was illegitimately blocked on YouTube by Sony Music? - YouTube spits on your DMCA notices Let’s do an article about it! I can give you an interview. You can ask Collis what he thinks about it. You can also ask Sony Music what they think about it. I’m sure it will be a stunning article.

What do you think?