Want to write for the Community Blog?

It’s a very good idea. I hope you update create guidelines for blogger templates submission requirements.

It’s great and exciting, just wait for the new and fresh articles from all of you guys.:grinning:

I’m incredibly happy to be in the same boat with such creative and intelligent people. It was the dream of my life, to be able to monetize, making it a favorite thing. Thank YOU, the creators. And the truth is a lot of cool works and projects. On this site it is possible to sit all day. And despite the fact that I’ve been playing for over 15 years, I am constantly learning thanks to you!

2 Likes

Hi,
I an new to Envato but this is the place where i can show my skills to people around.
We have great skills but how can we show it to people around ?
Is there any place where themes are selling like hot cake ?How to market theme so that everyone can come up- with ideas and promote their ideas.
I help people in fixing issues/bugs during development phase and give them support also.

hey dom

i have a simple way to make a security bridge using php script to make 44 security levels and an uncryptable data to store in a database totally safe against any type of hacking (sql xss …)

This sounds great! Would you like to send me an email at dom.hennequin@envato.com and we can workshop those ideas?

1 Like

That sounds interesting. Would you like to send an email to me at dom.hennequin@envato.com and explain this to me a bit more?

I Which To Informe You That My English is very bad by the way so please forgive me if i say something wrong etc…

about what i’ve said (44security levels) they are accually 44 security levels of md5 sha1 sha256 and salt key randomly generated by the user and the importante is that we add a secret key inside the code and crypt it using the Script( i named it SerraScript) and then to use it to avooid scammers and other with an a simple md5 cryptage so that no user can gess which cryptage we’ve used and in which order
and like any type of cryptage it can be breaked but for serra it has a way to decrypt the code but it can only be done manually by gessing the cryptage order which can take at less 2years for a simple code manually and 5 to 10 days by a computer

and about the way to use the cryptage – you can only use the equal so that you store the crypted text inside a database and export it to a row and compare it with the given password to see if they are the same

it may make some errors if the KEY u’ve used to insert inside the serra script isn’t the same as the key u’ve used to crypt the password

I am very much interested to write for the community blog Dom. Thanks for the great opportunity. Currently, I am working on theme project, once it get approves, I will shoot you an email with my ideas.

Hi,

I have a content which is related to job interviews. .

i am ready to share with you guys

Hey @DomHennequin I would like to contribute with a post about WooCommerce themes, authors and coding, some basic guides, on how they should follow the standards to ensure compatibility with the most plugins possible. I would just like to explain the WooCommerce template structure and how it should be followed, edited and redesigned without affecting anything important. Thanks!