Want to know about envato trust level promotion.

What is the Envato trust level? I got a message from Envato, they told me that, (Congratulations on your trust level promotion. Now that you’ve been promoted, it’s time to learn about some advanced features!

Reply to this message with @discobot start advanced tutorial to find out more about what you can do.

We invite you to keep getting involved – we enjoy having you around.)
What should I do now?

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

increase my earnings - now. :smiley: hehe

2 Likes

What should I reply them?

You should reply to the email you’ve received with this exact text, as it says:

@discobot start advanced tutorial

From what I know, discobot is a kind of an extension (plugin) for a Discourse based forum (like this forum). It’s a robot … or better known as a bot. It’s a funny, automatic bot that can great new users on the forums, show them certain tutorials, help them with basic things, etc. It’s a small piece of software, an extension, instructed do do basic things based on a rules engine.

On a forum (not only on this one, but on others too), users can do things based on their level of trust. Your level of trust was increased automatically based on your activity on the forum, so to know what you can do from now on, just reply to that email and you’ll receive details about what and how you can contribute in these forums from now on :slight_smile:

@discobot fortune

1 Like

Thank you.

yeah u can dream on Paul lol

Crazy, I’ve been here for 8 years and this is the first time I’ve seen anything about this bot. Pretty cool idea.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s incredible, isn’t it?

People behind Discourse implemented it. Envato Forums are Discourse based…

I remember back in 2000, when in college we had to implement a rules engine platform based on Java Jess, to create a custom support system for an auto company. It was so interesting, a system based on questions and answers…a kind of ancestor for today’s AI.

Crazy, isn’t it? :slight_smile: I kind of like it :slight_smile:

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. — Lao Tzu

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot Alexa asked about you because Cortana talks around behind you since you left her - now her new boyfriend is T-1000 (working for SkyNet)… mess… what a times… robo drama :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Silence at the proper season is wisdom, and better than any speech. — Plutarch

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with the license key