visual composer

Hi, how can I active the license to have access to library template of visual composer? I have this plugin on my woocommerce and till the 2018 it gone well.

Hi @vitulia,

If you received the visual composer plugin with the theme bundle then You can check this Help article:

If you really want to activate the plugin license then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) and you have to register/activate the license.

Thanks

Grazie!!

This is the message on my WP:

Welcome to Visual Composer 5.0

Congratulations! You are about to use most powerful time saver for WordPress ever - page builder plugin with Frontend and Backend editors by WPBakery.

Visual Composer Template Library

Access library for different layout templates available for free download and updated regularly. Download the templates you like and use them to build your website within seconds.
Each template of Template Library is a carefully crafted layout created by pro designers. You can modify every template if you wish or use it as-is. Template Library is aiming to become your number one resource to receive fresh layouts and ideas.
In this case do I have to purchase individual license?

Yes, to get those features you have to purchase a license of the plugin and have to activate the license.

Is this the reason why the old page ( built with visual composer ) bursts?
when I update texts ??

but i have this problem only for some pages …

I am not sure but I can guess the reason can be your old version Visual Composer 5.0.

I have been using Visual Composer 5.0 for a very long time! Magnificent thing!