visual composer bundled with theme activation

i’m trying to buy visual composer from codecanyon and bundle it with my theme, and then submit the theme to themeforest , but i didn’t know how to let my customers activate it later , and i don’t know of the visual composer ativation require a license for it to be activated . So Please if is there anyone to hepls me out with some advices . Thanks in advance .

WPBakery page builder packed in theme can’t be activated.
Your customers can receive its update only via theme’s update

And for this purpose you will need to purchase Extended version of the license.

Thanks Man For Your Help, But Please The Extended Version is the one that cost 46 dollars in codecanyon ?

Thanks For Your Help, But Please Can You Explain to me what do you mean by ( only via theme’s update ) ? you mean whenever there is a new update by wpbakery i should update my theme in envato in order to let the customer update the theme ?

You will need to purchase this license to bundle with your theme: http://prntscr.com/k7dq4j

And to provide all future updates and support to your buyer you will be responsible and the theme buyers wont get direct update or support from WPBakery.

But this is so expensive, so all the theme authors that bundle wpbakery with their themes and submit to clients via themeforest bought this license ? this is so expensive i think

Yes all authors needs to purchase this license to bundle the plugin with there theme, but its one time purchase for single theme.

i know the plugin gonna be activated for single theme, but what i didn’t catch is it’s price indeed . i tought that the regular version is gonna fit the work, but for nom i think i’m gonna stop coding and doing s**t because this is so expensive man you know that