Cyber Monday is the biggest sale event on the calendar!
Envato’s marketing team are putting together a Cyber Monday campaign that will feature 50% off ~500 items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, VideoHive and AudioJungle on a dedicated campaign landing page. Our campaign will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email and affiliates.
Our Cyber Monday campaign will be live between Tuesday 24th November 1am (UTC) and Wednesday 2nd December 1am (UTC) 2020.
This year will be bigger than ever, with an extra ~100 items added to the campaign landing page for Black Friday - another major sale day when customers are actively looking for deals on our marketplaces.
Selected items will be added to our landing page in two batches:
Cyber Monday Items at a 50% discount off their normal sale price. These will be displayed on the landing page throughout the full campaign period. All items will be listed in the main section of the campaign landing page and a limited selection of these items will be displayed in the top feature section for a portion of the campaign period.
Black Friday Items also at a 50% discount. These will be added to the landing page on Thursday 26th November, 1pm (UTC) and stay there on sale for the remaining campaign period. For the first 72 hours after they are added, Black Friday Items will all be specially labelled in the main section of the campaign landing page. A limited selection of these items will also be displayed in the top feature section for a portion of the campaign period.
Envato staff will choose whether nominated items will be selected as Cyber Monday Items or Black Friday Items.
If you’d like to be involved, please use the form below to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
It’s really important that the 50% discount is off your normal item price. Envato will be reviewing each nominated item carefully, and only those with a clear, stable and consistent normal price will be selected (consistent with our Pricing Promotion rules below, among other things).
Any price changes made by you through your dashboard after 25th October (the date that nominations close) may disqualify your item from the promotion. So please ensure your price is set before nominations close, if you wish your item to be considered for this promotion. See our Pricing Promotion rules below for more details.
What are we looking for?
- You must be the author of any items that you are nominating
- Items must be high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
NOTE: We are looking for current high performing items and popular new items. This campaign does not require minimum sales or ratings for item nominations. However, both will factor into our decision on what to include in the campaign.
There will be two sections of the landing page to display sale items. All selected items will be displayed in the main sale section, while a limited number of items will also receive special exposure in a feature section at the top of the campaign landing page.
The feature items are hand-picked by Envato staff from all items nominated by authors and represent the most popular items Envato Market has to offer. While we can’t promise that your items will definitely be chosen, we’d love to see the best of your portfolio nominated for consideration. This year we will be rotating the items in the feature section during the campaign.
For this campaign we’ll feature selected items that are at a discount of 50% Off from their normal (consistent) sale price.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements - read our Campaign FAQ and use that thread to ask us any other questions you may have. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meets all requirements!
NOTE: By nominating your item, it will become eligible for selection in either the Cyber Monday Item or Black Friday Item batches.
Once you’re ready, submit your nominations via this form:
What’s next? Campaign Timeline
- Thursday 15 October: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Sunday 25 October: Item nominations close. Remember to set your item price before this date (so if you’re experimenting with price at all, make sure it’s set to your normal price by this date).
- Wednesday 4 November: We will inform the authors of selected items that have been scheduled into our campaign and provide more details via email about the campaign process.
- Tuesday 24 November: Promotional prices are automatically applied to selected Cyber Monday items at 12:30am UTC. The campaign landing page is live from 1am UTC and campaign marketing begins.
- Thursday 26 November: Promotional prices are automatically applied to selected Black Friday items at 12:30pm UTC and they are added to the campaign landing page at 1pm UTC.
- Wednesday 2 December: Promotional campaign ends at 1am UTC and item prices will be returned to their original price automatically at 1:30am UTC.
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the Campaign FAQ thread.
Thanks again, and good luck!