Upload just vanished, no proof of rejection, no listed item either

Hi there,
is it normal that I upload a clip as an author and after a few days of waiting, the clip that was being processed just disappears and I don´t even get rejection notes anymore? I find that behaviour very disrespectful towards authors and I don´t know this from any other platform. I hope it´s just an error and no routine here on envato.

Just also experienced the same. But I was thinking maybe I’m the one that doesn’t know my way around the platform

All submissions get a response even if there is no feedback on the issue in detail.

If you can’t see your Item in your envato dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed and you must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the Review email notification in your Settings => Email Settings).

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

1 Like

Thank you, I checked my e-mail spam folder and there it was, that beautiful rejection note. Shutterstock doesn´t have problems with my uploads so far, so I guess I won´t be putting too much effort into this.