Update Slider Revolution

I puchased Slider Revolution. I downloaded the update zip file. How do I update on my website? I’m told in a tutorial to click on a purple update button. Where is that?

Hi,

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin to get auto update features. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp.

Thanks

OK, I downloaded the Envato plug in and it’s activated. Now what? How do I update Slider Revolution?

If you check this page you will let you know how the update work: https://envato.com/market-plugin/

for using the Envato Market WordPress Plugin You will need to generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @jamescampagnola,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. Please refer to this article that explains this https://www.sliderrevolution.com/manual/quick-setup-update-slider-revolution/ . If you need further assistance, you can drop us an email at help@themepunch.support

Thanks!
KC
ThemePunch

1 Like

Hi all,

I am facing a similar issue from a Theme I purchased back in 2017. The theme itself is not listed under the Downloads section anymore at envato.com and when I follow the instructions above and activate the plugin, it states “Your OAuth Personal Token has been verified. However, there are no WordPress downloadable items in your account”. Without updating these packages, I am not able to upgrade from PHP 7 to 8.

How can I update the plugins which came with the “Lotus - Hotel Booking Wordpress Theme”?

Thanks,
Sam

Sam

You won’t be able to access updated versions of theme or plugins for an item that has been removed

Hi Charlie, thanks for your prompt response. I already have the theme and the purchase code, but in need to update the plugins it depends on (I.e the plugins it depends on are still actively developed such as the Slider revolution). Any advice on next steps towards resolution will be appreciated. Thanks, Sam.

Unless it’s only temporarily removed and bought back then unfortunately there’s no way to access item files once an item had been removed.

Your best option is to ask the author