Token for Registration of Product (ISSUE)

I purchased my product (Splash Sports Theme) from Envato and then went to get my token but the Token it genetated is not working. It gives me an Error Messsage

"Please make sure you have purchased this theme with the account you registered current token"

I only have 1 account on this website so I don’t know why it keeps saying this.

Hi,

Envato API personal token:

You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

I fixed the issue thanks, I have another issue. I purchased the Splash Sports Theme with Revolution Slider but when I got to use it it says there’s an update. Problem is to update it it takes you to a page to pay for it, why? They said that updates would be included before I purchased it and now it’s asking me to pay for a update.

this is happening for the theme or Revolution Slider?

Hi @Miket2315 ,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. As you have received our plugin via a theme purchase, there are two options:

1. For setup and integration issues, please contact the theme author directly. If you want to update the plugin, you will have to wait for the theme author to include the latest version in their theme. With the latest plugin .zip file you can then do a manual update. How to update to 6.0+ via FTP - Slider Revolution

2. If you need direct support from us as well as automatic updates in the backend, you can purchase a plugin license from us here Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin by themepunch | CodeCanyon . The license key you receive will allow you to activate the plugin backend and will unlock the automatic update feature for you. When commenting on the Envato item page or submitting a ticket to our support system https://support.sliderrevolution.com/ . Also, as a premium member, you’ll receive the benefits listed here Design a million-dollar looking website with ONE single intuitive plugin - Slider Revolution

We hope that this clears things up a bit!

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

1 Like