Trojan Infection on Template Demo Pages

Increasingly, I’m seeing this message when trying to view template demo pages in Envato Elements. Are you aware of this problem? Are your templates safe to download?

Detected at: 2/3/2022 7:35:50 AM

Web address: https://elementor.potopathstudio.com/space/template-kit/home/?storefront=envato-elements

Reason: object is infected HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic|

Depending on the scanner you use, sometimes they will show false positives. This happens most often with Windows Defender. If you have the Elements link we can check. The link you posted doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like

Thanks KingDog for your quick response. I clicked on Space - Beauty Salon Elementor Template Kit by portocraft on Envato Elements Then I clicked on the “Live Preview Button”. I have the Kaspersky web scanner software installed on my PC.

You’re right. Seems the website is infected

Well, I can say for certain that there’s currently no virus on this website because everything on it is returning a 404 Not Found error after loading for 30 seconds (i.e. this demo is completely broken) :sweat_smile: It must be on some sort of blocklist rather than an actual real-time detection.

1 Like