Top selling countries displayed on the Earnings page

How are you guys calculating what percentage is from US buyers? it only shows top 10 countries, and sales from other countries are left out, so if you just base it on those figures your calculation could be way off.

Google Analytics is your friend :smile:

Go to October 2015 for example. Look at US earnings, then look at whole number that you earn in october. And do such calculation:

US earnings / All earnings * 100 = The percentage of US earnings

Haha right right, that’s simple actually, simple maths… now I feel stupid :smile:

Envato, how about next to the dollar amounts, we put percentages? :wink:

2 Likes

Nice feature! :wink:

Great addition. Thank you! But there is some problem with the total monthly earning calculation since this addition. Daily sales count and amount is not updating only statement is showing new sales.

1 Like

Awesome feature!! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

I am noticing the same problem here.

Nice feature, UK and USA leading on my statement.

Yes I too just noticed this new feature!! Nice to know US is in the top of the list.
:slight_smile:

Fantastic! Very useful.

It has some bugs I thing. After this update my earning page is not showing any update in the sales.

3 Likes

I really really really hope that in the future, Envato Announcements threads will be pinned (at the top), like they were in the old forums.

Maybe it’s just me, but I usually see quite late the announcements while they are lost between other Yay or sales threads.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Same here…

Earnings page does not work!

They’re working to fix it

it’s really Cool

Nice feature. Thanks!

Interesting and helpful feature…! Thanks!