Tips and Recommendations from Experienced Developers

Hello, community, :blush:

I see many people still lost in Web Development, that is, in the development of Themes and Plugins for WordPress. Therefore, I decided to open this topic so that the more experienced can leave their tips and recommendations for beginners or novices. I firmly believe that learning from the experiences of others is one of the best ways to grow. With that said, I leave some questions for the professionals:

1. How was your journey? What challenges did you face and how did you overcome them? What knowledge or skills did you consider critical or difficult for your success?

2. What tools or software do you use in your daily work that you consider indispensable? These may include IDEs, plugins, libraries, frameworks, hosting services, project management tools, or anything else you find useful.

3. For a beginner WordPress developer, what kind of resources or learning materials would you recommend? This could include online courses, books, blogs, tutorials, or any other source of information.

4. Finally, what advice would you give to a novice, who is just beginning to dive into the world of theme and plugin development for WordPress?

Any insight, tip, or suggestion will certainly be greatly appreciated. I am eager to read the experiences of my professional peers, to learn from all of you, and I hope this topic can also be useful for beginners who are navigating this same journey.

Thank you! :pray:t2: :man_technologist:t2: