Themeforest WordPress Theme Developer/Collaboration Required

I need a Premium WordPress Theme Developer over a 3 month period to assist with our themes either on a paid freelancer basis or on a collaboration agreement.

1. Updates of our existing theme to the latest WordPress versions (ongoing).

2. Customizing new premium themes for ThemeForest.

3. You must be able to develop themes to meet the Envato Themeforest WordPress requirements which can be found here: https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000091586-WordPress-Requirements-for-Envato-Market

4. The framework will probably be Redux Framework https://redux.io

5. For new WordPress themes, the job is easy, I will provide you with quality high-end coded Bootstrap HTML templates that need to be converted to WordPress Themes.

6. I will need a highly experienced developer with attention to detail due to ThemeForest’s strict requirements.

Reply and contact me if interested?

I am just curious why a good developer would do this for someone else when he could do it for him self ?
I just don’t see it :slight_smile: I am sorry I don’t want to be rude I am trying to understand how this collaboration works.

The collaboration works like this and as I have carefully explained.

1. I provide my quality high-end coded Bootstrap HTML templates that need to be converted to WordPress Themes.

2. The Developer takes care of the WordPress Theme conversion to Themeforest requirements for approval.

3. We agree on either collaboration on sales % or outright freelance work and payment for the work.

Clear?

Hi,

please contact us via TF Profile…

Thanks

I am interested in working with you guys, having a 6 years of wordpress development experience and have worked on developing Wordpress Templates for many clients on custom designs and HTML templates using Redux Framework for Wordpress and have created custom Visual Composer and elementor elements etc.

Let’s discuss further if you want to see my projects/work or to talk further.

Hi, Send me a message via PM or my TF profile and we can take it from there.