WordPress developer to join our team.

We are looking for a WordPress developer to join our team. You should be very confident in HTML to WP conversion before applying, and have a portfolio of completed projects. If you are interested in collaboration, send us email at - hello@deothemes.com or drop us a message via profile. It’s not a fixed payment job, but partnership collaboration.

Requirements:

• Familiarity with latest code standards and OOP
  • Strong knowledge of HTML/PHP/MySQL/JS
  • Knowledge of how to implement a page builder (VC, Elementor, Site Origin)
  • The ability to review HTML templates and provide a time estimate for your work
  • Experience working on ThemeForest
  • Experience writing SEO friendly and accessible code
  • The ability to code and edit plugins for WordPress
  • WooCommerce skills is a big plus
  • US, Canada, Europe based

Hi guys,
How about the salary? How much you pay to experienced developer?

Hey,
I updated the description. It’s a partnership deal, not a fixed payment or salary.
Cheers.

I am up. I have wordpress themes and plugins. The only backslash is that I am not a designer. I think it will be perfect.I have elementor extension approved on codecanyone.

We still looking for an expert WordPress developer who can code big multi-demo themes with eCommerce functionality. As an example, our HTML template Gaze was featured twice by Envato and we receive a lot of comments about WordPress version. So, if you are WordPress superhero who wants money, welcome aboard. Drop us a line to discuss the deal :slight_smile: