Theme license

Hello,

I have a warehouse theme.

I need to know exactly what the licensing issue looks like.

By installing it in Prestashop in a multistore, can I use it in one or several domains under one license?

Thank you for your answer.

each license will be valid for a single end product (domain). For each domain you have to purchase individual/separate license.

Thanks

Thank you for the information.

So who’s right?
You or the author?

This is a message from comments under warehouse.

funcastico

funcastico

over 1 year ago Flag

Hi, if I buy a Warehouse license, is it possible to use it on multiple domains? Or would i have to buy a license per domain?

iqit-commerce

iqit-commerce AUTHOR

over 1 year ago Flag

once licene is for one prestahsop installation, so if you use it on separate shops you need to buy separate license per each store, but if you will use multistore feature of prestashop then one is enogh

peterlum

about 8 years ago Flag

Will someone explain to me in plain English what’s regular and what’s extended license?

What do they mean by end use charging?

Thanks

iqit-commerce

iqit-commerce AUTHOR

about 8 years ago Flag

With single license you can create one webshop for yourself or for one of your clients.(of course in multishop of prestashop you can handle few sites on one licens).

I’ve read it.

Hence my surprise at what is written in the warehouse comments.

If your multistore represent the same end product as like same site content but in different languages then single license will be fine. But if you would like to use the theme in different domain for different end product then separate license is required. But you can ask the theme author by providing details about your end product and how you want to use them.

Thanks

OK thank you for the information.

Regards