The7 Elements plugin it is required to update the theme.

I had my website built for me a couple of years ago using The7 theme, the person who built it won’t update the licence and won’t give me the links for it. Can I purchase this separately can someone help or advise on this Cheers?

Hi

If you are interested then you can purchase the ‘The7’ theme:

Thanks

Is this for the purchase of a new theme ? I already have The7 theme but need to takeover myself and purchase a new licence is this POSSIBLE THANKS.

If you didn’t purchased in the past then if you purchased the theme then you will get a license along with the theme to use it for your end product/website. Thanks

Can I not buy an upgraded licence to go with my website that is built in The7 theme. Can you advise what to do regarding this ASAP Thanks

Please just purchase and use the license. the license will work with your website exisitng theme. But if your website theme is already registered with another license thenyou have deactivate and then register with your new license. If you need any support about license activation you can get in touch with theme author going through my given link then Support tab and contact. Thanks

I think it is already registered with another license the person who built it wont update the site and I need to try and resolve this ASAP. Can you advise how to use a new licence with this theme, and doing so will it afect my website in any way Kind Regards

Hi

In my last reply I have mentioned about it. If your website theme is registered then you can go with that license but if you want to run with your purchased new license then you have to deregister the old license then have to activate the new license which are you goinfg to purchase. If you need support you have to contact the theme Author support.

Thanks