a purchase of themeforest 2 years ago.. 2 sites created .. do i need 2 licenses ?

Hi there
I 've bought for 39 euros the 7 multipurpose toolkit 2 years ago

I created 2 sites, one with IO7 “CORPORATE” theme (already online) and another one with another theme (called “PSYCHOLOGY” )
I 've inserted my license key on “CORPORATE” theme site, can I use it on the other site or do i need another license ?
Thanks for your answer

Yes you need two/2 license for two domain.

1 Like

OK
How can I find the link, once in the site admin, to be guided and purchase the new license ?
(i ve tried to click on “update extension …” but i just get the message “forbidden”
Thanks for your answer

Hi

Please go to your Downloads page and there you will see all of your purchased items list. click on the concern theme title it will take you to the theme page. theme page in rightside you will see options to purchase new license.

If you have any query to know click on the Comments or Support tab and post your query. theme author will reply you.

Thanks

Hi
i ve bought a 2nd license

How can I install it on my site (already created with IO7 “psycholgy” them ?

Thanks for your answer

Regards

CDemange

Le ven. 3 avr. 2020 à 18:52, mgscoder via Envato Forums envato@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Hi there

Please explain where and how to install license key in the ADMIN of site (the 7) so as to make updates
thanks

Claire

Theme Registration

https://guide.the7.io/start/#registration

where is my purchase code:

also you can get support from theme author:

Thanks