The Sales Monitor 2

Well, feel free to PM me every month or so, it’s not an issue for me to send these over to you :smiley:

2 Likes

Keep in mind that this data shows past keywords. What is on trend tonight, you may just quess of course some keywords stay on top for pretty long. I would advice you to take a copy of this list for the next season (just ignore these related to covid as it might be un popular next year).

3 Likes

How did you find this data? can you share a link

https://beta.author.envato.com/ here it is. although perhaps it’s only accessible to elements authors, im not sure

I tried the link. Redirects to author.envato.com/. I think some authors can see. Thank you.

it is only for EE authors and this data is gathered from EE searches.

1 Like

This is my June sales. From Motion Graphics category items.

(Btw, my portfolio accepted in Elements by June 10th and so far that doesn’t make any impact in VH sales)

3 Likes

Do you think there is a connection between sales in Envato Market and Element? I don’t think so, They are both a seperated marketplace

I don’t know what happened for Envato :frowning: :frowning:

I think there are many professional buyers and youtubers which needed more content regulary, so they simply migrated to elements where they can get more for less money.

Right after I joined Elements my VH sales decreased with 25% aprox.

But there are many other reasons for the sales drop.

2 Likes

If I was a customer, I would do so.
but do you think good loyal nich may help their author as I saw many author has very high sales.

Probably those authors are very creative and they have very unique projects and animations.

We could do so but the problem making nich is a process of a new world for us as it need time and dedecation like one or two years to make strong base through social media. The big role here is for team a think to make so, what do you think?

Dashboard says:
Fun fact - Your last sale $25 was 12 days ago.

Where is the fun ?

6 Likes

Ya You are Right, This is Irony
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smiley:

Terrible last couple months for me. But its kinda expected, all the negative effects from corona and conflicts in the USA + its summer time now. I hope for a recovery in sales in the autumn.

I really feel sorry for people that are starting their career at Videohive. Some years ago, it was belle epoque, now it’s just dust and debris of one great platform. Personally, i don’t care much and i don’t upload since i work for few studio’s, but it’s such a shame. Things got worse when Envato decides to move to US and Collin overtake “handling” whole Envato, including Videohive. I don’t feel like replying to your comments, but this platform is dying. Take care you all and stay safe, wear masks and find yourselves another source of income. That’s my 2 cents :slight_smile:

4 Likes

People said basically the same when I started in 2012.

9 Likes

It was in 2014 and I have never seen such a stagnant and bad period. It gets worse the other day. Maybe this is my situation.

However, when I read in detail, I have concerns about the new project.

1 Like