Whereeee??? I need to know!!
this mystery must be solved

1 Like

I hear you pronounce it with foreign accent! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Damn, you caught meā€¦youĀ“re genious :raised_hands:

I guess itā€™s my lucky day today? :smiley:

9 Likes

I thought its coronaā€¦ no i feel thats post ā€œfull moonā€ effect :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahahaha, lool, btw happy to find a fellow Lithuanian here :smiley:

Tssā€¦ i just pretend to be Lithuanian, my heart belongs to flat earth society :slight_smile:

1 Like

pulse pulse

:joy: yeah makes senseā€¦ although see youā€™re getting a corona spike as well

Best song to express everything:

Great song, however - this one is more clear.:wink:

1 Like

Yet it seems yesterdays emotions magnified sales. 1 sale today! Should we start talking more?!
p.s. I hate black eyed peas i find it too monotonic and pesky

I don`t think we will wait for that too long :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like you want to talk about something important, but you feel that you need some kind of permission. Or you do not want to hear an opposite opinion.

Anyway, itā€™s time to close offtopic. You are allowed to make as many posts as you want here. Itā€™s only your choice to spend time for that.
Also IMHO there is nothing bad to say always ā€œIā€ (especially when english is not a native language). I can talk here only about my subjective experience. And I donā€™t know any other word to start sentence when ā€œI have good salesā€.
That may hurt your feelings. But what are you expecting? That 100% authors here would talk only how bad Envato is? Or that author with a lot of free time will wait and donā€™t post anything, until his presence here feels normal for you?

I just try to make this conversation more constructive and less personal. So would you do a favour for me and make your posts also more constructive and less offtopic?

This post reminds me HUAWEI story.
hey mate Who Are They?!
Yet keep talking it seems your energetic vibration influence sales :slight_smile: You bring us luck even if you negative sometimes :slight_smile: Forgot to mention ā€œIā€ :smiley:

Read those articles - interesting researches, but, I guess, more related to native speakers.
As on forums itā€™s much easier to start sentence from ā€œIā€ for whom english isnā€™t native language.

But anyway, do you have to say something constructive regards to my presence here? :slight_smile:
Without tiny (or thick) hints or shall we close this ā€œconversationā€ at current point?

1 Like

Itā€™s high time this useless conversation to end, here onwards strictly keep the topic on sales and trends, Please

6 Likes

Guys howā€™s going?
Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
We donā€™t want this thread to be closed.

4 Likes

Iā€™m doing a little better with sales this week. But the beginning of February was almost empty.

is there one person in the world who will spell DREAMYARD without misspelling :grinning: I heard so many variations of this Brand xD