The Sales Monitor 2

I guess, for me it is lil bit different. Even if i get 50-60% decline from what I get know I still will be able to live normal life. But I’m used to what I get here too much)) And it’s more psychological barrier which I don’t want to cross down

Oh wow, there’s activity in the DREAMYARD_Visuals Sales Monitor thread,
Where all videohive authors can listen to dreamyard, talk about dreamyard, and discuss dreamyard together.

5 Likes

I’m the third one :smiley: that’ cool :rofl:

2 Likes

Do not even think about it :)))

3 Likes

I see a personal “fan” here :wink:

2 Likes

Untitled-1

3 Likes

you used the word “I” here 7 times. I this I that, I am, I don’t …
Who’s that “I” person you speak of so highly?

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out, I will try to make my English more rich :wink:

I know you’re just poking fun, but Dreamyward is actually essential in this thread. Whenever people go off the rails with conspiracy theories as to why their sales are poor, dreamyward is the one balancing the crazy with reason and logic, and i like seeing him call other people on their bullsh*t.

Dreamyward HAS to exist. If there’s a sales monitor without dreamyward, i don’t want any part of it

5 Likes

the first step in joining his fan club is spelling his name right
DREAMYARD_Visuals. There’s no ‘w’.
Once you get that part right we can proceed to the initiation phase.

7 Likes

WOW LMAO I was actually reading it in my head properly, but SPELLING it wrong. Sorry dreamyward.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

that’s why you got it wrong. a real fanboy reads it in his heart, not in his head. :wink:

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Even being @DREAMYARD_Visuals a kind of guru here and with all respect he deserves, and putting people back in their place with numbers and logic, anyway, those who want to make conspiracy theories about sales, will continue making them no matter what, at least that´s my opinion.
But maybe @Voxyde you´re right, he´s a kind of moderator :wink:
By the way, I love this corona virus theory :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh, I created my nickname name specifically to confuse people. But it turns out that they even do not try to type it. :joy:

2 Likes

Don´t be jealous mate, you are a guru here too :grin:
And I can type it “secondfalseiteration”…see?
Maybe “second_false_iteration” would be more easy to read :grin:

1 Like

You made mistake.

UPD: Twice. In two different places )

1 Like