The Sales Monitor 2

Hey dude its enought. Let`s go back to “SALES MONITOR”.
Today 0 sales and i ques we need to wait for the next week.
On EE i just got report about maximum downloaded items ever… Yet income is probably lowest ever too (even sales in january were quite ok on VH).
P.S. Happy Valentine!

1 Like

Today’s report have a bug. The number of used items is not correct and much higher than total amount of items.
Several people already confirmed that this bug exist and global.
So do not pay much attention to this high number.

Dear Diary, February continues to go very badly. I am thinking of doing new projects.

But what frightens it is that it is never sold.

Again low sales and bad start of week. February is not so good as it should be.

Pretty good week so far, even better than previous one. Google Analytics shows raise of page views as well. Whether it is February or tests, but it works for me.

1 sale this week again. 3 in total 50% income less (combining TF+VH) than previous month (which also wasn`t perfect)

How many sales did you get in your best/good month?

~18 videos but its hard to say, because im adding files time to time (in 2019 i added around 3x more videos than in 2018) plus now i have TF item, which just makes mess when i trying to figure out where, when and what sale was made.

I was asking about sales to see absolute numbers not related ones. For portfolios with not that many sales such ups and downs are more impactful. But it is hard to see real trends with such numbers.
Here is my 2014 with ups and downs, for example:

While portfolio was growing such jumps became less impactful

1 Like

My data wouldnt show you correct info, as since Oct i do have TF item, which almost doubled the sales (and you cant subdivide it from video sales). That’s what i have been asking for EV to implement on new dashboard).

Yeah, seems to be lil bit tricky to count properly

1 Like

I miss the sales in 2018. Those good days are gone… It’s frustrating. I only have 7 sales so far this month.

February is good so far, 20 days of Feb made the same as whole January

USA customers have disappeared once again for me.

Yeah 2 days ago (18th) last sale, then it switched off on all fronts.

Just 12 sales so far in this month.

This week is the best week this year for me, it is on the level with last year’s “top-month” weeks.

sometimes I think you sell coca…
I have one sale this month.

33 sales this week, not coca :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like